Thursday, August 11, 2011

I like this guy in my cl and i don't know what to do .?

I am 14 this year , i am gay , i like this guy in my cl , he is very cute , handsome and kind of muscular . He is very playful in cl and likes to make prank on girls . He treats other all very playful and likes to often acts around . But only , he treat me with lots of respects . Whenever he hits me or anything , he often cares about me , asked me " are you okay ? sorry sorry " which he does not do to other people . Seem that i am the only one . He would also say thanks when i helped him while others he dont . But he kind of seem straight in front of everybody . We seldom talk to each other when we are together . ( I am shy >< ) . But now a days i realise he would come and sit beside me often even though we dont talk much . I kind of getting in love with him more and more each day . I wanted to tell him many times but i am afraid to let other people know i am a gay . So can anyone of you guys help me . I am thinking of him every single moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment