Monday, August 15, 2011

Any jobs that match my Ideas?

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what career I'd like to pursue. Although I haven't found a "pion" to go off, which would be a lot simpler, I do know some things I'd like in a career. I'm hoping to start with this, find jobs that match my ideas, and find my pion from the wide selection that I will probably find. First off, I really don't care how long I have to be in college or how much education I need to go through. I love to learn and wouldn't mind being in school for 10+ years. I really want a career having something to do with the FBI; I've always been fascinated with it. However, I don't want to be an agent that is constantly faced with the possibility of death. However, I don't want to be in a lab working for the FBI and just looking through a microscope inside all day. I was hoping to find a career that is medical/scientific (I'm strongest in these subjects), but where I spend a lot of time going out with FBI agents looking at crime scenes or whatever they look at haha. I know all this stuff is really random, but any help or ideas would do a lot of help!

No comments:

Post a Comment