Sunday, August 14, 2011

The dx , cody rhodes and hardy haters?

DX is dead to me. I've seen it way too many times, and just wish it would go away. I would much rather see HHH and HBK as singles competitors instead of desperately trying to relive the past with DX. As for Cody Rhodes I believe that he is just not ready for RAW, he is very lacking in his in-ring skills, and I find him absolutely boring watch. He doesn't belong on the "A-Brand" of the WWE. They should move him to another show with less pressure to let him develop. As for Jeff Hardy, I don't like a lot of high fliers, you have to show me other wrestling skill for me to like them, and Jeff hasn't done that. Having said that Jeff and DX have a very strong fan base, and I understand why the WWE is doing what they are with them, it just doesn't mean I have to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment