Sunday, August 14, 2011

Would you take back a girlfriend who made out with another guy during a short breakup?

After three years, my girlfriend and I had a huge blowout and broke up. Within a week we were already talking about reconciling. In the process, one of my guy friends, who's a huge player, moved in and they made out while everyone was drunk at a party. I happened to catch them making out and kicked his *** in front of my ex. Two days later she wanted me back and we ended up having amazing . Now I'm stuck wondering whether or not I should start over with her. She did not technically cheat on me because we weren't together, but I still considered it a huge betrayal. I love her but I can't help but feeling that I could be opening myself up for more heartache. Is it crazy to consider starting over with someone who knowingly kissed a good friend of mine and ume her emotions got the best of her OR is this unforgivable?

No comments:

Post a Comment