Sunday, August 14, 2011

Read it slow plz i dont he ever respected me why would he do that?

I use to date this guy we dated almost 2 yrs it was serious he moved in with me at some point his daughter 16yr moved in also but anyway it didnt work so after the break up he was trying to come around and spend time, now i must add i had heard he plans on getting married thats why i never really got comfortable with him coming around now eventually he did get married. Now a couple of times after the break up when he was coming around we had , now fast forward to now 3yrs later. a platonic friend of mine we were talking about him and he told me that around some guys my x had mentioned how i sucked his {u no what} i felt so embarrased i just wanted to get away from that conversation so i didnt ask for details. But the 1 thing that kind of hurts is that showed he has no respect for me & even though we didnt work i would like to think at least respect was still there. that is really degrading thing for the man to have with you then go and talk about it with his homies wat u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment