Wednesday, August 17, 2011

American Idol, anyone watching?

Kris is my personal favorite this season and I agree, I loved his version of Come Together. I thought it really fit his voice well and that it was a really smart choice considering rock just isn't his area to begin with. I really liked his and Danny's duet too. I loved the song they sang and their harmonies were great. I think the judges should've given them a bit more slack for the fact that they didn't get to rehearse it. I must admit Adam and Alison's duet was better but that's because rock is both of their areas. That's just where they thrive. I'm really hoping Kris doesn't go home tomorrow night, but its gonna be close between him and Alison. I think America needs to give him another chance, especially since rock just isn't his strong point. It'd be a shame if he went out on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment