Monday, August 8, 2011

Is this a good rap im 14years old?

Wats good, this is Ed reppin' the 631 I'm a wannabe gangster wit a fake chrome gun Bubbles squirt from it when I pull the trigger My car has a "What Up Gangsta!!" bumper sticker Oh by the way--I deal that yay And deal that crack--Every f*ckin' day People say that I rhyme with a bad flow They just hatin fags that want me to duke their My dream is to make it big as a rap star Don't step to me homie, my team is mad hard I love hip-hop--I love the hood I'm a Long Island whitey that's misunderstood My friends all say,"Ed you a wanksta" But I'm the only true gangsta I gets it on all day and gets it on all night The rap game and rapping is my only delight I spit bars pre-written or burn you freestylin' You know where we at, reppin' Strong Island We're rich gangstas--like we hit the lotto The only time you gangsta is in Grand Theft Auto ****, I'll light you up and your ******' Playstation So stop all your grillin

No comments:

Post a Comment