Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is medication the only way out of depression?

for the past 2 years ive been feeling extremely lonely and depressed because of social stress at school. I never felt like i was part of the crowd because im feel so akward. I have trouble making good friends which leaves me alone and confused as to how im going to survive in this world. I want to pursue a career in film as a director because i have a profound imagination, but i feel my lack of confidence will hinder me. I dont think medication will help me because all i want to do is learn how to be sociable. I don't here voices in my head, im just numbingly depressed because of my personality disorder. and i dont want to live on a pill to make me happy because i don't believe science can make someone feel loved. My mom is becoming frustrated with me because ill soon be out on my own. What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment