Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ok I asked this before but got one answer it was good though. anyway here goes. I am a female of 40?

and I am between 5ft6-5ft7, and I have given birth to 4 kids. I am going into menopause, and over the last 4 years I had put on about 18 kilos which brought me up to my heaviest ever except for when I was 9 Months pregnant lol and I weight 74kilos with each of my 4 kids at 9 months, but anyway I was at my heaviest weight of 70 kilos 3 weeks ago YUCK which is about 150 disgusting pounds. I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks YIPPEE so now I am 65 kilos. I have been running as I used to be a top athlete years ago, and I also have been cutting out chocolates, pizza, hot dogs, lots of pasts with stacks of cheese etc, and lost 5 kilos in 3 weeks. my doctor tells me not to go under 60 kilos. well my body fat is now under 24 percent phew. I have dropped a dress size in 3 weeks to a size 12 Australian which is about an 8 in the US. My blood pressure is 100 on 70 and my resting pause rate is what most people cannot get and the other day it was 41 beats a minute resting. so what do you think is the perfect weight for me at my age and height and having 4 kids? My sister says I look great and so did the women at the shops the other day. I feel so much better. so since I am now 65 kilos which is about 140 pounds what do you see as the perfect weight for me? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment