Friday, August 12, 2011

15, pregnant, and scared.?

I am fifteen, i know any one who comments on this will say i am an utter idiot. I know i am. I told my mom, she seemed understanding, my boyfriend now knows and he is just really REALLY scared, i don't know what i want but my whole life ive never believed in abortion. I mean if you are going to make that mistake... shouldn't you learn from it? Or you'll just make the same mistake again. My mother has told me my only option is abortion, it surprised me.. i don't know why maybe she just doesn't want any one to know. or doesn't want me to just throw my life away as they would say comes from adolescent pregnancy. My boyfriend has a great future ahead of him hes smart good looking and maybe i should just have the abortion, if it will make everyone happy... but it isn't them living with it their whole life i mean yeah my boyfriend will but i'll have to live with it too. i just need some enlightenment what should i do :(?

No comments:

Post a Comment