Monday, August 8, 2011

I need help trying to find on online grieving group?

april 15 me and my family got into an argument with gang members and me and my family left not even for an hour and when we came back my baby (dog) wasn't there but his collar was there like they where trying to make a point that they can do what ever they want the whole argument was because my moms chi-weenie went over them because they where sitting on the curb in front of my house and he went over to check them out and they threatened that they would go get there pit bull to attack my chi-weenie so i said that you can do that but you bring that dog on my property and you and your dog will be gone cause ill let my two pits out and after that we left and came back and chichi was gone and im grieving more than ever its gotten to the point from april 15 2010 that i have been put in two facilities because of depression and now im looking for an online grievance group so if you know of any please help i really need it

No comments:

Post a Comment