Monday, August 8, 2011

Should I just get a new doctor or is she right?

about four years ago I experience pain in my feet so bad I literally would fall to the ground in the morning I couldn't stand up. It would take awhile for me to be able to stand then my feet would hurt. Eventually this stopped being so frequent and other than occasionaly pain when standing I was fine. ( I was a normal weight then) Now I am a little heavier but the pain is back and walking, standing and stairs are painful. My hands and feet have a constant tingling sensation and sometimes my hands and or feet will cramp to where I cant move them like a spasm. It lasts seconds but feels like minutes. I also experience shaking of my left hand so bad I cant steadily hold a pen from time to time. I told my doctor and she says it's just because I am overweight. I've lost 15 pound but is this something that happens to overweight people or should I get a new doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment